Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location). Lille - Monaco video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis.
67%Jonathan David 15. 38%Breel Embolo 14. 29%Wissam Ben Yedder 14. 29%The correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only. ScoreAxis correct score prediction for this match: 1:1Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis.
Only available to eligible customers. Live Streaming rules apply. Bet365You can watch Lille vs Monaco in Ligue 1 online on bet365. Here are the bet365 sign-up instructions:1. Click the ‘claim offer’ button above, that will take you through to the bet365 Live Streaming page, where you should select Join Now2. Enter your details and create an account3. Log in and fund the account4. Go to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and watch the match5.
Lille vs Monaco live stream: How to watch Ligue 1 football onlineThis article provides information on how to live stream Lille vs Monaco in Ligue 1 on Sunday 23 October 2022. Sixth will travel to seventh in Ligue 1 this weekend as Lille welcome Monaco to the Stade Pierre Mauroy with both sides eyeing up a spot in the European places before the break for the World Cup in three weeks time. Neither side have had a great start to the season as Monaco sit ahead of Lille by two points. The champions of 2020/21 did, however, manage to hammer Strasbourg 3-0 last time out not long after defeating third-placed Lens 1-0 to really throw them right back into the mixer.
If they can win here, Lille should be considered as a serious threat to the Champions League spots. Such wins have come with the sensational form of Canadian superstar, Jonathan David, who has now scored nine times in Ligue 1 already this season which equals Neymar’s record at the top of the goalscoring charts and puts him one ahead of Kylian Mbappe. As for Monaco, they are heading into this one off the back of a topsy-turvy month during October.
In away games, Monaco scored an average of 1. 82 goals per match and conceded 1. 27. The team received 24 yellow cards and 4 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 139. Monaco's average team rating is 6. 82 per match. Ball possession is not so good for Monaco, with an average of 45. 18% overall in this season. For more details, please look at Monaco live scores, fixtures and resultsLive stream and TV broadcastLille vs Monaco live TV broadcast can be seen on BT Sport, Canal+ Sport 5 (Pol), DAZN Deutsch, Chance, Fortuna PL, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, 1xBet, 1xBet. kz, 1xStavka.
Read below to find out how to live stream Lille vs Monaco. Lille vs Monaco live streaming: Match detailsMatch: Lille vs MonacoCompetition: Ligue 1Date: Sunday October 23, 2022Kick-off time: 19:45 (UK time)Stadium: Stade Pierre-MauroyHow to watch Lille vs Monaco onlineLive Streaming18+. Watch your favorite sports on mobile, tablet & desktop.
Lille vs Monaco Prediction & Betting Tips (23 October) Ligue 1 Live Commentary for Lille v Monaco on 6 May 2022, includes full match statistics and key events, instantly
Lille vs Monaco Odds & Prediction - Ligue 1 Oct 23 Lille-Monaco will close the twelfth day of Ligue 1 on Sunday, Lille v Monaco Prediction & Tips (and online live stream*) starts
ru, Betclic. pl, STS. pl, Wplay, Arena Sport (Svn), bet365, bet365. nj, Amazon Prime Video (Fra), beIN Sports (Aus), Eleven Sports 3 (Pol), Eleven Sports 4 (Pol), Diema Sport 2, Nova Sports (Hel), Arena Sport (Ser), Eleven Sports (Por), Arena Sport (Cro), Sky Sport (Ita), Voyo, Veikkaus TV, Arena Sport (BiH). You will be able to watch Lille vs Monaco live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture. If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream.
Lille-Monaco - Ligue 1 2022/2023 Statistical Preview Lille OSC vs. AS Monaco · Where to watch in. · Ligue 1: Live Stream & on TV today · Event details · Soccer Matches
comLille - Monaco PredictionIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. First team to score should be Lille, with 57% chances. At halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (43% chances). There's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. Players that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Mohamed Bayo 16.
They stunningly lost 4-0 to Trabzonspor in Europe two weeks back, not long after defeating them 3-1 on home soil. In between this time, they managed to beat Montpellier 2-0, but Monaco did draw 1-1 with Clermont Foot at the Louis II Stadium last weekend. Monaco do still sit ahead of Lille, however, but they are behind fourth-placed Marseille by two points and fifth-placed Rennes on goals difference. The club have, however, managed to net 20 times and let in only 14 - this is the same as second-placed Lorient.
Lille vs Monaco live stream, score and H2HLille - Monaco Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Lille won 3 games (Toulouse, Lens, Strasbourg) and lost 2 (with Olympique Marseille, Lorient) while no games ended in draws. Lille managed to score 6 goals and conceded 7 goals (6-7). Lille scored an average 1. 91 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 25 yellow cards and 0 red cards, making 12. 73 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Lille's average team rating is 6. 68 per match. Lille seems good at keeping the ball, having an average possession of 57. 45% in this seasonFor more details, please look at Lille live scores, fixtures and resultsMonaco enters this match having won 3 matches of their last five (Nantes, Trabzonspor, Montpellier) lost 1 (with Trabzonspor) while 1 fixtures ended in draws against Clermont. The team scored 5 goals while conceding 12 goals (5-12).
How to Watch Lille OSC vs. AS Monaco: Live Stream, TV How to Watch Lille vs. AS Monaco ; Match Day: Sunday, October 23, 2022 ; Match Time: 2:45 PM ET ; TV: beIN Sports ; Stadium: Stade Pierre
Lille vs Monaco live stream: How to watch Ligue 1 football online Follow match Lille vs Monaco live stream information and score online, prediction, TV channel, lineups preview, start date and